A Guide to Search Results for "Austin Criminal Lawyer"
help - feedback - sponsor this guide
The search query "Austin Criminal Lawyer" combines a somewhat ambiguous geographic reference to Austin with a specific reference to lawyers and an ambigous reference to criminal law. If taken literally, this query could refer to a lawyer named Austin who is, in fact, a criminal. However, most people who use this particular combination of terms are looking for a criminal defense lawyer whose practice is located in Austin, Texas. Indeed, because of Austin's prominence as the capital of Texas, many people who search for information specifically about Austin must sift through information of a more general nature about Texas. Every effort has been made to reduce that ambiguity in this particular collection of search results.
Are you looking for "Austin, [Texas] criminal [defense] lawyer[s]"?
Are you looking for "Austin, [Texas] criminal [defense] lawyer" organizations and clinicals?
Are you looking for continuing legal education for "Austin, [Texas] criminal [defense] lawyer[s]"?
Are you looking for media coverage of issues concerning "Austin, [Texas] criminal [defense] lawyer[s]"?
- The Austin Capitol Chronicle - February 9, 2001
"You have a right to an attorney . . . In Texas courtrooms, fair legal defense is often an empty promise."
By Michael King
- The Austin Chronicle Politics: Battle for the 403rd
By Laurie Apple - October 25, 2002.
- The Austin Chronicle Politics: Criminal Justice: Innocence Is No Defense
By Jordan Smith - April 11, 2003.
- The Austin Chronicle: News: Williamson DA Puts the Squeeze on Defense Bar
By Jordan Smith - December 16, 2004.
- The Austin Chronicle: Columns: The Common Law - December 16, 2005
"You should consult a licensed attorney who specializes in criminal law before deciding whether or not deferred adjudication is right for you."
By Carl Barry.
- The Austin Chronicle: Columns: The Common Law - December 30, 2005
Are Texas Drunk Driving Laws Tough Enough?
by Luke Ellis.
- The Daily Texan - Indigent reps in Austin area graded highly
People in Poverty Aren't Getting the Help they deserve.
By Lorni Kriel - November 21, 2003
- Death Penalty Infomation Center - Texas Women Facing Execution Had One of the Worst of Texas' Lawyers
A reprint of an Austin American-Statesman editorial dated September 12, 2005 along with other features and stories.
- KVUE - ABC News Austin - Judges Rarely Detect Jury Selection Bias
By Holly Becka, Steve McGonigle, Tim Wyatt, and Jennifer LaFleur / The Dallas Morning News / August 23, 2005.
- News 8 Austin - Yogurt Shop Murders
Attorney Ray Bass speculates on the verdict and beyond.
Are you looking for "criminal [law] lawyers" named "Austin"?